Mac and cheese pasta
This classic American dish is easy to make and craved by everyone. You can have it at any time of the day.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 20 minutes READY IN: 30 minutes
- Refined oil
- Macceronie pasta
- Alfredo sauce
- ½ liter milk
- 100 gms butter
- 60 gms Maida
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 25 gm processed and parmesan cheese each
- 50 ml cooking cream rich
- Boil the pasta for 8 to 9 minutes. Then keep it aside.
- For the sauce, first boil milk with 2 laung and tez pata. Then add butter and maida into it and cook until it becomes a thick cream-like consistency.
- In a separate pan heat olive oil and fry garlic in it. Then add the pasta and sauce into it. Stir it well. After that add salt, white pepper, oregano and cheese into it.
- Then add cream and stir it well for some time.
- Serve it hot and spread 2 tablespoons of hemp hearts on top to garnish.
Do not overcook your pasta.