This recipe is about managing time for an office goer or late riser. This dish takes minimum effort and gives essential nutrition for daily life. And you can put your choice of vegetable, even your hated vegetables, in it. Any vegetable can taste good in this dish.
PREP TIME:5 Minutes COOK TIME: 10 minutes READY IN: 15 minutes
- 50 gms all three bell peppers
- 30 gms carrots
- 20gms broccoli
- 20gms beans
- 25 gms red and yellow zucchini
- 20gms mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon onion and garlic each
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano and chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon hemp oil ( for dressing)
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts ( for dressing)
- Pour olive oil and butter into a pan. Then add chopped onion and garlic and stir it until golden brown.
- After that, add all vegetables and saute them on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add all the herbs, rosemary, thyme, and basil.
- After that, add oregano and chilli flakes, and stir well.
- Before serving, drizzle some hemp oil and add hemp hearts to it.
As you add different veggies to this dish, each has a different cooking time. So you can add vegetables according to their cooking time. In this way, all the veggies will cook properly.