Welcome to The House of Hemp website (“the Site,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The House of Hemp provides this site as a service to its customers. Please read the following terms of service (“Terms”) as they govern your use of our site. By using this Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following rule below. Additionally, The House of Hemp reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
All of the content that appears on the The House of Hemp web site, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and /or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by The House of Hemp. We are happy for people to share our images, but please make sure that you credit us and link to thohemp.com. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Description of service
The House of Hemp is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of designer-quality goods offered at great values to the consumer. Our products mostly use high quality fabrics and are handcrafted.
The House of Hemp may contact you or provide you with service-related and/ or promotional notices by means of postal mail, electronic mail, general site notifications and more using the contact information you have provided to us.
Prices are inclusive of taxes, but not any custom charges that may occur for international deliveries, or transaction fees that you may be charged by your bank for making a payment in a different currency to your holding account. We reserve the right to adjust any prices or shipping amounts at any time without notice. We have done our best to display our items as accurately as possible on the Site. Please be aware, variations in style, color, size, shape and look may occur. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please review our Shipping & Returns section for further assistance.
Cookies are small data files which are stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. These cookies help web browsers to remember your preferences, and collect information about your usage patterns to help form a better and more personalised web experience. Usually, web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you can choose to modify your browser settings so you are notified when you are sent a cookie, and then you can choose to accept or decline it.
- The House of Hemp gift card can only be redeemed on our online website www.thohemp.com.
- You can only redeem one gift card per order. The gift card cannot be combined with any other promotional codes/discounts.
- Outstanding unused balance will be forfeited. Unused balance cannot be refunded/transferred to another gift card.
- Gift card can only be used once.
- Validity of the gift card will not be extended, new gift card cannot be provided against the expired/unused cards.
- Gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
- Once purchased the recipient email ID cannot be changed.
- If the order value exceeds the gift card amount, the balance must be paid by another payment method.
- Gift card cannot be resold/re loaded.
- You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for maintaining secrecy of the code provided to activate the gift card.
- We "The House of Hemp" take no responsibility for gift cards purchased from unauthorised resellers and reserve the right to refuse, cancel or hold gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination or for other violations of gift card policies.
- Gift card code is confidential. In the event of any misuse of gift card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of purchaser/receiver, The House of Hemp shall not be responsible for the same and no refund will be issued.
- Gift cards are a prepaid instrument subjected to regulations by RBI. The House of Hemp will be legally required to share details of the purchase of gift card and/or transactions undertaken using gift card with RBI or such statutory authorities.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our privacy standards please email us at email@example.com. Although we have taken all kinds of security measures for the protection of personal information, we cannot guarantee complete protection. You provide all personal information at your own risk.